So cute!! You take awesome pics. I was wondering if you have any pics of Ty in the hospital, especially pics of Matt's side of the fam holding him. I'm working on his scrapbook and I need a few more pics to complete it. Thanks
That picture looks pretty cool! So are my huge boobs obvious? Dang, that's the worst part to me about having a baby! I just want normal boobs!! So hows the family?
3 comments:
I love this picture! I'm going to have to steal your idea for Rylan. That's cute.
So cute!! You take awesome pics. I was wondering if you have any pics of Ty in the hospital, especially pics of Matt's side of the fam holding him. I'm working on his scrapbook and I need a few more pics to complete it. Thanks
That picture looks pretty cool! So are my huge boobs obvious? Dang, that's the worst part to me about having a baby! I just want normal boobs!!
So hows the family?
Post a Comment