This is a short video of Sienna walking, its cute because she has a doll in each hand. She Loves Baby dolls and luckily we have a whole lot of them! In the video Meika is walking by with no shirt on and is on the phone with my brother, Matt and his wife, Meggan.

This is Sienna after I had trimmed her hair, I locked her in a booster seat, set her in front of the t.v. and gave her a plate full of Oreo s. But she still doesn't look very happy huh!
3 comments:
She is so cute, I love her so much and she's not even mine! I can't believe how old she looks in the picture where you're cutting her hair!
Cute family. I'm a friend of Seth's. I went to high school with him and hung out with the same group of friends after high school. He might recognize some of the people and pics on my blog. I'm so happy to see he is doing well. Ben B. married my friend Crystal B. but I don't think they are together anymore. How is Andrew Ballstaedt doing?
Amanda Adamson Lloyd
So cute, Cairen!!!! How old is little Sienna now?
Post a Comment