Friday, November 9, 2007

Can you Believe this Hair?

This morning I round brushed Meika's hair and was surprised at how long and beautiful it was! We usually put it up in bums or let it air dry curly.
I swear she has more hair then me! She had to have gotten this thick hair from the Ballstaedt Family. So thank you very much!




6 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

I have always thought that Meika has beautiful hair. I am so jealous for myself and for Jaylee. She is so lucky!

Aleena said...

I do think that Meika is one of the most beautiful children I know. It must be that magnificent hair. I knew it was long, but that is really long hair for as old as she is. Aria might have that much hair when she is 30.

Foster Mom said...

I love being able to catch up on you guys, this blog thing is a hit! We miss you, and check out our blog, i'm putting pictures of Audrey and Meika through the years (2.5)

The Platts said...

I really can't believe Meika's hair! It looks like a wig from the back. Its so even and thick!Its beautiful! I'm jealous! Also, those halloween costumes you made were amazing! I might have to hire you next year :). All the preschool stuff I used came from the same company that we ordered our curriculum from. Its called sunshine express.

Matt, Meggan & Ty said...

What are you feeding that child...prenatal vitamins? She's like a little adult with that hair. I can't wait to see her next week so I can play with all of it!

The North Family said...

I've always thought Meika had great hair, too. She's so lucky to be able to go straight or curly. She's going to be a heartbreaker. She's a beautiful girl and so well behaved. I love having her in nursery.