Last night Seth went to bed really early so I decided to play on the computer. I found and ordered the sewing pattern for this adorable diaper bag. I can not wait to get it and get working on it. I will let you know how it goes once I start working on it.

6 comments:
That is so cute! Now I wish I hadn't bought one already. Maybe I'll just keep the tag on until you finish to see which I like better :O)
Ya that is really cute! I need a new bag too, now looking at that!
I can't wait to hear how it goes. Cute, cute, cute. I've just been using the hospital freebie diaper bag, so I'll have to give this a try if it turns out to be not too difficult.
can i pay you to make me one?
I got the pattern the other day, now I just need to find some cute fabric and I will post pictures of the diaper bag when it is done. I would love to make them for whoever wants one, but let me make sure I can do it first!
I love it! When you are finished I want to see it! So fun!
Post a Comment