
These are some pictures taken while we were in St. George where we had Thanksgiving Dinner. In the picture of Sienna standing you can see her little cousin Krew (who is older then her), they had so much fun together. Then there is my brother holding my niece Reagan, who is a couple months younger then Sienna. And there is Meggan my sister-in-law with her baby Ty.
This is Sienna, the day we were leaving
Seth left really early to go back home and I had him take somethings with him because the girls and I were heading on to Alpine and I didn't want to lug everything around, so Sienna was without a crib... so I put her in the closet and shut the door. And surprisingly she fell right asleep!Sunday Night we went to Temple Square to see the lights and it was FREEZING! But it is so fun to see all the lights! It seems like we are always so excited to go up there and then when we get there it everyone is freezing so we hurry see all the lights and rush out! Here are pictures of my nieces and nephews and the girls and I.






1 comment:
Jaylee has actually slept in a couple of closets and she seems not to mind. All of the pictures are really cute, I agree with it being freezing up there! I definitely prefer the winter weather of Henderson. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment