I wanted to wish Seth a Happy 28th Birthday! He has been so busy with school and work lately that that it was fun to see him have a day where he was able to relax and do whatever he wanted. The girls and I took him Cafe Rio for lunch on Thursday and surprised him with some Hello Kitty cupcakes that Meika picked out. He was really embarrassed because he didn't want anyone at work to know it was his birthday. But it was really fun to surprise him and work. Then Saturday we had a babysitter come watch the girls while we went to Dinner and a movie. That is Seth's favorite thing to do... DINNER AND A MOVIE!! It was nice to get out with out the girls! W e didn't really do anything today for his birthday... but I think he had a great Birthday weekend!
Anyways this is a picture of Seth with the Gifts we gave him... New Jeans, A family picture for his desk at work, a new tie, and some new pencils for school... His favorite gift was the family picture! (we had them taken last month and has been asking me everyday since then when I would get him a picture for his desk)

My Grandma Ollech sent me some of her old wigs and this is Seth with one of them on... he was pretending he had some hair! Sienna was so scared, she wouldn't even go by him.

We love Sethie so much and really appreciate all the hard work he is doing at school and at work. He is a great Father and an awesome husband! We love ya!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Seth! The wig is hilarious and it looks like a whole other person!
Lookin' good Sethie! Happy Birthday, I have your 2008 calandar in the mail, GET IT?...not really though.
I'm excited for you guys to move into your new house! Good for you! Trav and I are still trying to find a min. to come out there. We really miss you guys!
Katie Travis & Audrey
That picture of Seth with the wig is so funny! He does look kind of scary, I can see why Sienna wouldn't go to him j/k! Sounds like he had a great birthday!
Post a Comment