Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday!

This is Seth and Meika so excited for the game to start and to start eating all the yummy food!Here is Meika eying all the snacks!
Sienna is bored and the game has not even started yet! Oh and by the way she got her ears pierce on friday and didn't even cry! I was so proud of her! Her favorite things lately are apples, so I gave her one before she had it done and after they did it she looked at them really confused and then kept eating her apple. So now she is wearing cute pink earings!
So by half time nobody was watching the game the girls had taken a bath and were now playing barbies.... oh and Sienna was telling me in her own language that Meika wouldn't give her the baby. The only thing I could really understand were "Mommie............blah...blah..... bebe" She has really been talking a lot lately!
Seth was in "His Office" Studying...
And I was busy making bows for my new blog that I started. Which if you have not seen yet it is Pink Little Ladies.
So all together we had a fun day with lots of junk food!

5 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

I love the picture of Meika eating hte tomato! I can't believe Sienna didn't even cry when you pierced her ears! What a big girl! It's looks like you had fun getting ready for the superbowl!

Anonymous said...

Your new place looks great! I hope you guys love it! Emma saw the pictures and wants to come to your house and eat treats! Supberbowl doesn't mean much to her.

Lyssa Beth said...

Super bowl is a bit over-rated to me...and to be honest, I totally forgot it was the super bowl till 8 pm...Joe isn't really into it either since School is just too overwhelming...but glad to see you had a fun family time :)

Matt, Meggan & Ty said...

Oh your house looks so cute!! It looks like you have a ton more space...oh happy day! Your girls are so cute...when do I get to see them?

the Eggett's said...

Your house looks really nice, and those super bowl treats look yummy! You guys are cute.