On Tuesday I made a quick trip to St.George to register Seth's car, so the girls and I went to the DMV, ate lunch, went shopping at Thai Pan. We were going to go see the temple and Brigham Youngs house, but when I put them back in the car after shopping they both fell asleep so I decided to just head on home.

While driving I thought I would entertain myself by taking pictures...

Here is Sienna chilling, enjoying our drive.

Meika dead asleep, she always sleeps with her mouth open and sometimes she has her eyes open as well.
3 comments:
It is so cute how you always dress your girls alike. Sienna is getting so big, and is looking so pretty. That picture of her in the blue swimsuit with her blue eyes is really cute. She could be a toddler model.
That picture of Meika is hilarious! I didn't know you drove to St. George last week!
Whenever I hear of St. George, I am reminded of our spring break...totally memorable! We were crazy!
LOl I just remembered that we got pulled over on the freeway....
Post a Comment