- He flosses in the shower and leaves the floss hanging over the the top of the shower.- He is very clean person and carries wipes with him in his car at all times.
- He does use wipes while in the bathroom and seems to always clog the toilet..(I know gross... but if any toilet is ever clogged I always know who did it)
- He loves to play the piano and guitar and he is really good at it. When ever I hear him playing I love to go in there and sit on the floor and just watch and listen.
- He loves cereal and will eat bowls and bowls of it. His favorite is captain crunch..
- He really enjoys watching the office and while watching it he laughs so hard that I can't help but laugh. He will rewind and watch parts of it over and over again, and even though it drives me crazy I love that he likes the show so much.
- The first time he kissed me it was this really funny thing, he didn't move his lips at all.. he just kind of set them on my cheek... I always make fun of him for it, but it was actually really sweet.
- He LOVES his baby girls and is so sad when he gets home late and they are sleeping. So even though I hate him to do this he always sneaks in their room to give them kisses or just say good night.
- When he talks to me he calls me Carrie.
-He likes to go to bed really early like 9 and wake up at like 4.. and while up at four he does LOTS of stuff... like cleaning the garage, or studying, or jogging.. by the time I wake up he has done a whole list of things.
-At night he lets me rest my foot on his leg, I like to know that he is there.
-He gets lost all the time, and if I let him he would just drive aimlessly until I asked where he was going. So I tell him every turn to make, and if I don't and ask where he is going he says... I don't know you didn't tell me to turn.
-He loves reading, and always has a book on his ipod that he is listening to.
-He has a big contagious smile.
-Something that has been my favorite thing since I met him is that we can talk for hours, about anything... we usually end up laughing... or fighting... but it is always so fun.
- He is my very best friend and I love him to death, I feel so blessed to have him each day and I can't wait to grow old with him and hear about all his foot pains and knee pains... and whatever other pains there may be. I won't mind at all!
13 comments:
I love that movie! We just watched it too and I bawled so many times...but that is really so cute of Seth. I'm glad you found someone who is both your husband and best friend! Seriously, the annoying things they do sometimes...sometimes can be cute...
That is so sweet. It's so comforting to know that my brother is being appreciated and taken care of. Thanks for always building Seth up. I'm SO glad he found you!
Wow, that was just so cute, It made me cry reading it! You are such a good wife and so kind! It was fun to hear those things about seth1
That is such a cute list! I (like Brooke and Erin) am so glad to see that my brother is being taken care of so well by you! You are the best girl for him, and he is so lucky to have you!
you go to the page elements on your customize page. It's on the top..I can't remember what it's called but it's new. You then just plug in a website that you want included, so just plug in people's blogsites and there you go! It's really easy.
um, i had to burst out laughing when i read about the floss... it's good you can appreciate the things that would annoy most of the rest of us :)
That's a good movie huh! It think I knew a few of those facts about Seth. I'm glad he is such a good husband and father for your family!
That is really sweet! I love Seth and miss my days of hanging out at the bagel shop with him!
That was such a cute post Cairen! He does seem really sweet! We need to have you guys over for dinner! Our girls would have a blast!!
OK so that was the cutest post ever!!!! I loved that movie also. I seriously believe that with every year that goes by, I fall more in love with my husband! We are so blessed to have eternal families and marriages that make us feel blessed and whole. You are a great mom, wife, and friend. It has been so fun getting to know you better as we watch So You Think You can Dance...maybe we should branch out and actually go to the park or swim or something. Give me a call or email me =)
Cairen, this is such a sweet post! It was fun to read the different sweet things that he does for you and the girls. Nice work Seth!
This was such a sweet post, Cairen. I love all the little details that you caught and love... what a sweet relationship you guys have and what a lucky guy Seth is to have you.
I thought Steve was the only one that got lost all the time. I have to tell him turns, too. My sister thought I was rude but I had to explain to her that if I don't tell him to turn, he won't. That makes me laugh.
Post a Comment