Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Little Helpers

Lately the girls have been so cute, they LOVE to do whatever I am doing so the last month or two I have had them do real chores.
If Meika or Sienna see me unloading the dish washer they will run over and start putting away all their kid stuff. They have a drawer with they things in it and they are really good about unloading their own dishes.
Another job that they like to help with is the laundry, they will help load it into the washer and into the dryer. In this picture I had left Sienna in the laundry room with instructions to load all daddies clothes into the washing machine. I peeked back a few minutes later and thought it was so cute that she was still there loading them in.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

how great! what wonderful helpers! I get colette to do little chores too, but that makes me think Im going to have her help on the next laundry day!!!

Lyssa Beth said...

That's so cute! I've noticed Emma has started doing things like that too around the house..but just sometimes :) I can't believe how they are.

The Jones Fam said...

That is the cutest thing ever! That pic of Seinna putting those clothes in the washer is priceless! I'm sure that keeps her occupied for awhile!