Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I love CRAFT APPLE!

For any sewing people out there who are looking for an awesome project... you have got to look at this car organizer It looks like just about the best thing ever designed for a car belonging to a family. So check it out!

8 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

That is SO cool! I want more time in a day!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the title of this post! I'm so flattered. :o) Thank you for the mention!

Brittany Slesk said...

Cairen!! Hey you! It's Brittany (Bean), your little girls are getting so big! They are so beautiful. I just wanted to say hi! It's good to see you are doing well. Tell your family hello! (You are such a cute mom!)

The Larsons said...

That is really neat! And stylish!

Speaking of cute and stylish...do you still have that binkie string you were talking about when we were there? I would love to buy it from you...if you could mail it to me? Email me at cassielarson16@yahoo.com, and let me know. Thanks! Cassie

Oh, and the website where you can put your blog into a book is blurb.com. I personally haven't done it yet, but it looks super easy and a great way to have a family journal/scrapbook!

Abi said...

THat is really cool! You are so crafty! I need to learn some stuff from you!

Rachel McEwen said...

Cairen, would you tell me how do what you did with all of you friends? You know how you can track when they put new post on by the hour, day, etc.
thank you,
rachel

Anonymous said...

Cairen
I love the car thing from craft apple. Did you make one? How much time do you think it takes?

i said...

How cute...I would love to see your product if you make one!