Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Suprise Visit from the Rash Family

Last thursday I got a text from my sister asking for my address, so I sent it to her and for somereason anytime she asks me any question I always say "why, because you are coming to our house" or something like that. well this time she said, yes we will be there in three hours. AAHHH!! I was so excited! So they stayed thursday night wit us and then at Lake Las vegas friday.

Krew & Sienna had so much fun riding in the stroller together, they were laughing so hard.


Meika wanted to hold Stryker so Erik helped her out.


We stopped by Sephora and while in there Meika got a hold of some lip stick...She is crazy about make-up!


Krew & Sienna taking a ride around the house.


This picture is so funny to me because Meika was sitting at the counter talking to Seth about how she really wants to go to girls camp with her older cousin Mckyna. She was so sad that she was too young... she told us that she was the same as Mckyna.


McCall & Sienna are best buddies


Kim and Stryker hanging out at the pool


Macky & Krew


Seth was listening to a book on tape and was trying to sleep...kinda


Sienna borrowed McCalls sunglasses... looking good!


McKyna & Meika best buds


Krew & I shared a slushie and every time I would stop drinking and take my mouth off the straw he would point to my straw until I started drinking again.

We got some yummy nachos, Sienna grabbed a jalepeno and quickly realized that she didn't really like it.


Meika watching the fire works, we were at the pool for a poolside movie and she decided she wanted to go swimming in her dress... so fun!



We watched the fire works from the pool at the Ritz Carlton at Lake Las Vegas and it was a lot of fun! Thanks Rash family for turning down a trip to the beach to come to Vegas and hang out with us!

9 comments:

Erin Spenc said...

That double stroller looks handy. Guess we'll need one for our next kid. Funny how Seth listens to the book while laying out. Wouldn't reading it just be easier?

Katrina said...

What a fun surprise! At least Meika knows where the lip stick goes. I have found it everywhere but the lips before :)

Laura Larsen said...

I miss your girls and you. Meika seriously loves makeup and is getting good at applying it. Hope to see you tomorrow at storytime.

Liz's Blog said...

FUN PICS!!!! I'm glad you got to see your family. Looks like ya'll had tons of fun!

Lyssa Beth said...

I love Sienna's face in that first picture! She's getting so big and such a doll!
K so I peeked at the Joy School blog you are apart of and that's such a cool idea. I'm sad because there aren't any other kids Emma's age to do that this next year...either they are older or younger...so I guess i'm going to have to step it up and be a mom, I guess :)
BTW, i've probably already told you this but I love your hair. I wish I could: first do it but it's TOO hot, I don't want to waste my time since the second I step out, I put it up...and second pull something so cute like that. I'm scared to jump out of the norm..i've had the same hair since I was in jr. high! Anyways, you are a hot mama!

Aleena said...

YOu have been having so many visitors! How fun. We are finally home. I will call you to get together!

The Jones Fam said...

How fun to have your sister surprise you like that! You look cute in that pic of you and Sienna. Also, I like Meika's shade of bright red lipstick :)

Chelsea said...

hey! How cute!! You have some great pics on there! I love them! Such a great weekend! I wanted to ask you... how often is there fireworks @ LakeLasVegas?? Or was it the 4th? It looks like such fun! And did you "pool hop" in the pool, or was your fam staying there? We have a friend who lifegaruds there, he is always telling us to show up and swim!

Matt, Meggan & Ty said...

I wish we could have been there too! Looks like you guys had tonz of fun!! Looking forward to seeing you guys next weekend!!