Yesterday I asked Meika to go pick up all her toys so I could vacuum her room. I started vacuuming the rest of the house.
We came to the girls room and it was still covered with toys so I went looking for Meika, and this is where I found her. Hiding in the closet with her "princess dress" and purse. I thought it was so funny, that she was hiding so she wouldn't have to help clean.

7 comments:
Sienna is such a good helper. How cute.
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! Your girls are adorable....they make me laugh and smile. They have great personalities....esp the Tinly Dancing Queen!
look at little sienna helping you with her vacuum. coop likes to do that too. what a good helper meika was hiding in her closet :)
I wish I could go hide in princess dress so I wouldn't have to clean! At least Sienna was helping. So cute.
What a big helper! It's nice when they're younger and they think cleaning up is fun! Thanks for letting us come play today, we had tons of fun!
That is so funny!! Talbot has that exact vacuum (only in blue, of course) and HAS to pull it out every time I vacuum. I think Sienna and Talbot would play well together:)
Seriously... Meika's a smart girl! I should try hiding in the closet so I don't have to clean! Your girls are so darling! Sienna's so cute with her little purple vacuum!
Post a Comment