The afternoon before their flights left we went to The District to have lunch, do some shopping and ride the caresoul (which we didn't do because all the babies were asleep)
Here is Krew drinking the ranch out of the little pitcher thing.
I sat by cute little Ty, who just cracks me up. I kinda look like I am crying in this picture... but I was laughing... kinda.
I had so much fun with all the girls, even if there were more kids than adults! I love you all and can't wait to do another girls vacation.



4 comments:
I hope you are ready for another invasion! Amber, Erin, Terri and Lisa and three babies are coming to stay with you!
Looks like so much fun! Did you guys stay at a hotel? What a great idea, I might have to steal it...
WoOOOHOOOO! I get a hand made gift from you! Maybe I will finally get my hat that you promised me a year ago! Happy B-day tomorrow. Love ya!
Sucks to be number 4...boo
Post a Comment