I feel like have have not updated our blog for so long! So I thought I would do a summary of some things that I neglected to blog about.So this is what we have been up to from January till now.
(Sienna is so cute and seems to be growing up so fast! This is her modeling her new socks that Grandma Ballstaedt gave her for Christmas...its so cute that they come up to the top of her thigh)I HAD A PICTURE HERE OF GRANDMA & GRANDPA BALLSTAEDT WHO CAME TO VISIT US.... but it got deleted and I don't know how to get it back! oops! We had so much fun with them and were so glad to spend time together.
(We celebrated Seth's Birthday on the 6th of Jan. We love him so much, he is such a great Husband and Father. We just really love him!)
(We had so much fun when some of the Ballstaedt girls came to Vegas to visit us. I love all of them and felt so lucky to get to spend that time with them! Here we are at Cheesecake Factory)
(
We have been eating lots of frozen yogurt at Yogurt land at Town Square...DELICIOUS! We go there most Weds for story time)
(Seth and I went out for Valentines...Its always so nice to get out away from the little ones :))

(We celebrated my Birthday on March 6th... I had such a great birthday, my friends took me out for lunch which was so fun.... I am so grateful for good friends! Seth also took me on a really nice date where I got to choose everything we did... so we went to eat, went shopping and went to a movie... it was great)
( My parents came to town to meet some relatives and brought my cute niece with them. We were sad here little sister wasn't able to get out of her dance practice so couldn't come, but we sure do love Mckyna and LOVED having her come visit. One night we put the little girls to bed and made hair bows until 11:30 at night!! So fun!)
(Some newly found relatives from back east were in Vegas for a little vacation so we were all very excited to meet them. They are my Dads Fathers Cousins ...
I think.... They were so sweet, we were glad to be able to meet up with them.)Well there you have it... I know I left a lot out, but that is pretty much what we have been up to.
5 comments:
Good job for updating! Wow, I didn't realize how busy you have been! Seth doesn't look too happy in his b-day picture!
How cute~ Your pictures are so fun! I love seeing how adorable you & your girls are! Love the socks the most!!! So cute!
I love to see your pictures. It is great to keep up to date on your family. I need to make hair bows this week. I would love to know what kind you make!
really good picture. i love the one of you and seth on v day. you look so happy together :)
Hey, what about eliminating sugar and other yummy foods from your diet? THAT's fun! Oh right, your blog is dedicated to cute, funny posts that make people smile; not cry...
Post a Comment