Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter Morning

They looked so cute in their new little Easter dresses, and were so excited about wearing them. I had them hangin in my closet for a month or so and they were always begging to wear them. Once they were all dressed they ran out into the family room to show their cousins how cute they looked.
Look at those cute little faces, I could just squeeze them! I feel so blessed to have such sweet little girls in our home, they are so much fun and keep us busy with one new adventure/mess to another... we sure do love them.


I put the girls in the bath and came back to find the dog had decided to join them! I thought it was pretty gross, but the girls had so much fun washing her and Cinderella seemed to really enjoy it too. We have loved having our little puppy, she is such a little snuggle bug and is just so sweet. Meika and Sienna carry her around, wrap her up in things, snuggle her in bed and she just puts up with it...
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

MelTheo said...

What a good pet! She probably loves all the attention. Who wouldn't want a pampered bath with 2 great girls attending to your every need?

And the girls are so adorable in their dresses, all smiles and perfect hair. Gorgeous!

Melissa said...

They look so cute, as always. Cinderella is one tough cookie!

girls easter dresses said...

Those dresses are adorable!

i said...

remember taking a bath with my dog as a kid. yuck. sure is cute though!

Anonymous said...

I love how cute they look!

Joy For Your Journey said...

Oh, what cute little girls. I loved seeing their dresses, but loved the close up picture as well so I could see their faces better. They are both so beautiful!!

The Jones Fam said...

So cute! Sometimes I wish Jett was a girl so I could dress Jaylee and him in matching outfits! Looks like a fun bath with Cinderella!

Terri said...

oh they looked so cute! What pretty dresses!