Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tuesday was the 2nd day of the cleaning party and it was the family room...I ended up doing the whole family room in one day which was a lot of work and took me along time... but our family room was SOOO clean. I cleaned every single thing in that room... starting with the ceiling fan and the high ledges to the baseboards. What a great feeling! I didn't take a before picture because I was too excited to get started and guess I just forgot.
I reorganized our movies and got rid of a whole bunch that we had duplicates of or never watched... When Seth got home I told him I alphabetized the movies (I was really proud of myself) and all he had to say was "that was a waste of time" so I guess he wasn't as excited as I was... but oh well. I feel great about my sanitary family room! :)

If you haven't joined the party yet, but would like to... go ahead join in!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I LOVE when you clean a main room!!! It makes you happy every time you are in IT!!! And because its a major living area, its like happiness all around!!!!