Sunday, August 30, 2009

Brave Little Girl

Saturday Morning Meika was taking a bath and we were talking here is how our conversation went...
Me: Wow, Meika your tooth is so loose, we should pull it out.
Meika: Who, you?
Me:No way thats so gross!
Meika: Dad?
Me: Oh no way he would be so grossed out!
Meika: ......Okay hand me a tissue.

I grabbed a tissue and the camera and this is what happened next!
Isn't that Hilarious!! Seth and I were dying laughing when I showed it to him...

Look how little it is.
She was so proud of herself, and was even more excited to go to bed so the Tooth Fairy would come.
We made a little pillow to hang on the outside of her door (I heard the tooth fairy is really lazy and didn't want to have to deal with sneaking in under pillows).. there is a little pocket on the hangy thing for the tooth and money swap.
When She woke up the next morning she came running in to tell us the Tooth Fairy had come, but she only left money! The money and pillow had purple glitter all over it, so Meika told me that, "The Tooth Fairy is really REAL!"


7 comments:

Erin Spenc said...

How cute! I love the pillow on the door. What a great idea!

The Jones Fam said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is more brave than you and Seth! I love how she put her hands up by her mouth after and that you can tell that she was kind of scared that she really did it. Also it's adorable that she asked what was going to go in the middle now :)

the Eggett's said...

OH. MY. GOSH.

I watched the video and was about peeing my pants! Good thing you pulled out the camera! How funny!

Chelsea said...

SOOO SOO Adorable! I love it! She did it all by herself! What a cutie! I seriously got a kick out of after, where you can tell that it is a little sore.. she looks like she is thinking about her new hole in her mouth! SO great! I cant believe you caught it on camera!!!

Melissa said...

So cute! She is brave! I never had enough guts to do that.

i said...

why would she doooo that??? asked justin. :) i'm with you...i think it's cute too. ;)

Brooke G said...

What a perfect moment to have on video! you are such a good mom! And the Tooth fairy comes to your house? Humm. My poor kids. We ALWAYS forget!!