(I love this picture of the First Presidency leaving the conference center)
I absolutely LOVE Conference weekend, its a chance for the family to be together learning from our wonderful leaders. It is really such a uplifting time for me, I always learn so much and am always given a little boost from the great speakers. Here is the link if you would like to watch it, it is on saturday & sunday morning and afternoon. You can watch it live on your computer or on your t.v.
It has been fun getting our kids to listen, last conference I put a bowl of little candies up by the T.V and if they heard someone say temple, prophet, pray or scriptures they got to run up and grab a candy.
We will be in St.George spending time with family over conference weekend, I hope everyone gets a chance to watch a little of it!
4 comments:
I am so excited for this weekend too! Yay for church in our PJ's :)
I love Conference too. We need it! Something to restore perspective and motivate us!
I already want to reread a lot of the talks that were given. I thought the post about Meika was really cute :) I feel like we haven't done anything forever! Lets get together and play!
I just got an email from Terri saying Seth passed the bar- so I just wanted to say CONGRATS!!!!
<3 your cousin Kristen
Post a Comment