Last month we went to Newport Beach with my parents and siblings, Seth wasn't able to go and I was a little nervous to go without him, but thanks to my wonderful families help we were able to really enjoy it.





I tried to keep the girls in the stroller most the time, and candy seemed to keep them in there for a few minutes longer than anything else.
Uncle Paul & Sienna doing silly faces
Sienna enjoying the ocean Mary-go-round. We went on this probably 6 or 7 times in a row. There weren't very many people on so we would switch sea animals after each round.. it was a great way to relax after walking around for so long.
Us girls
Sienna , Reagan & Uncle Paul
Meika in jail.
McCall & Sienna
Meika & Mickey
All the grand kids. The weather was really nice while we were there.
Back Row: Erik, Krew & my Sister Kim
Front row McCall, Sienna & Brooke
I love this picture, it was the end of the day it had started getting a little chilly and cute little Stryker wanted to snuggle up with Meika in the stroller. She was being so cute with him treating him like a precious little baby... it was really cute!
After a long day at the Disneyland & California Adventure the girls snuggled up with their babies and fell right to sleep.
5 comments:
how cute!!! I love the d-land pics! So cute.
Love going to the "happiest place on earth"!!
Way cute pictures. Thanks for updating your blog. :):)
Dang. You've been busy. It's fun to see what you've been up to. ;) My favorite pic is of Sienna in front of the pier. :)
It looks like a really fun ttip! We are all Disneyland lovers at our house.
We need to get Audrey and Sienna together to play! She has been begging me for weeks. Is Sienna in dance this year? Preschool?
Looks like you had a really fun time at Disneyland. It seems like we haven't been in forever. We really need to get there.
{It seems as though I should just call you. I think I will}
Post a Comment