In July we went to Arizona while Seth took the Bar there. We stayed for 5 days and enjoyed every second of it. The drive there was pretty funny because Seth was still trying to study, so he was listening to his lectures and we were trying to do anything but disturb him. :) So of course the girls were given every junk food that their little heart could desire in order for them to be a little bit quieter. I looked back and saw Sienna doing this...
Meika & Sienna enjoying a movie
We found this pizza place called Oregano's that we loved! They gave the girls a ball of dough to play with while we waited for our food. So fun!
I guess I didn't take very many picture, but we did a LOT of swimming. The hotel had a fun water slide and this fun glass you could swim behind. It was so much fun lounging by the pool. What was even more fun was having Daddy with us the WHOLE time.. We were in heaven.
1 comment:
I'm so glad I can view your blog again! I have missed seeing those beautiful faces! I love the swimming video behind that glass. Like a little mermaid haha. So are you guys trying to move to Arizona?
Post a Comment