
What a cute little family!!!

Seth & Meika playing, she loves the pool!

Here are the Eggetts...

Sienna was just figuring out how to splash me.


This is usually what Sienna does atthe pool...

We had so much fun swimming and hanging out by the pool. The weather was perfect for swimming. Jake won the " who can do the most laps while holding their breath" I think he did 6 (I think), Amber did 5, Seth did 3 and I barely did one... I am a wimp! (I thought that Amber won, but seth says Jake did.. So I guess they can comment about it). Monica (Seths cousin) and her kids came swimming on saturday and it was so fun! We had a BBQ, and ate lots of other yummy food...
BOYS WILL BE BOYS





These pictures are of Seth and Jake jumping into the pool, they were trying to land on a pile of toys first to make big waves and then they decided it would be fun to see who could jump on them and not fall off... Seth was also doing cannon balls and a nice belly flop that sounded painful...
HOOVER DAM


Isn't Seth So Cute!




The whole weekend Jake kept saying he wanted to go to Hoover Dam, so on saturday we some how ended up there, which ended up being a lot of fun! It was absolutely beautiful!
Seth and Jake had fun saying dam with anything thing they could think of. The Dam store, Dam water, the Dam boat, Dam parking spot... and believe me the list goes on... and on... and on...
We are so glad that they came and hung out with us, it was perfect timing with Seth finishing his first year of law school, he was ready for some real fun!
3 comments:
What a fun trip! We need to come visit you sometime! Congrats, Seth, on finishing your first?? or second?? year of law school.
Joe is finishing up his 2nd year of Dental this week!! yayee! That's so fun that you had friends come visit. I can't wait to get to the pool more and get some sun! I'm going all gross and yellow. Is your pool freezing like ours?
Hey Seth
I was looking at Jake and Jenny's blog and saw your families blog. thought i would come by and say hi real quick. I hope things are going well for you, and it is fun to catch up on you and your family.
Post a Comment