This picture I took in the middle of the day a few weeks ago, I was looking for Meika and found her in the bath with bubbles up to her chin!
Here is Sienna doing what she does best lately, which is following me around crying to be held... She has been teething forever and has been a little bit of a stinker!
But I sure do love them and am so grateful that I was so blessed to have them in our home! I am also so grateful for my Mom and for Seth's Mom and the great examples they are to me and my little family! We sure do love them!
7 comments:
I'm so glad you had a great Mother's Day! Your girls are so adorable! The pic of Meika in the tub is hilarious! I can't believe she did that all by herself! I hope your little one feels better soon... it's always so hard to have a kid teething. They're so uncomfortable and there is nothing you can really do to make them feel better!
Hey girl! cute pics! Your daughters are adorable!
That sounds so nice! Glad you had a great mother's day! It's nice to get pampered by everyone.
It seems like all kids go through that stage of just wanting to be held all the time. It is so frustrating at the time but now I wish my girls wanted me to hold them. I have 2 independent girls that I just want to love on all the time and they are fighting me on it :) I am glad you had a Happy Mother's Day!
Meika is always having a good time. Haydin can't wait to play with her today, yes it is barely 7:00 a.m. and she is dressed and begging to go to Meika's house. Can't wait to see you today. Happy Late Mothers Day.
Meika took a bath by herself? That's so silly! I miss your girls! I wish we could see you guys more often. Hey- We're coming to Henderson on the 31st. Let's plan something!
Hi Cairen! Thanks for searching me out... I've been meaning to leave you a comment for awhile now. Happy late Mother's Day! Weren't those primary activity gifts the sweetest things ever? Jaxon's been asking me to take a bath and use my bath salts now for days...and amen to the teething. At least Sienna isn't covered in snot to top it all off (like Caden is!)
Post a Comment