So I am so excited about my shopping today! I went on my first real coupon shopping trip and it so easy, I even had the girls with me ( but it was pretty early in the morning so I think they were still half asleep)
Total Saved: $31.17 (41%)
Is that not exciting.... I mean who wouldn't be excited about getting delicious, healthy cereal for 93 cents!

7 comments:
when we lived in rexburg cereal at Albertsons was on a sale for 37 cents till its gone, AND I had a coupon, so I bought like 30 things, or more, and we are STILL eating it. Gotta love saving money.
Good for you Cairen! I must say, I don't just throw out the ads when they come, I acutally look! I love the Christmas posts, all of the pictures are so cute! I especially love the one where the girls are hanging on Seth's legs.
I think that is very exciting! Camille is a big coupon shopper too and saves so much money that way. Good for you!
good for you, Cairen!!
I am SOOO impressed! You've got me clipping coupons now, but I'm not NEARLY as savvy as you! Good work!!
Hey, I talked to Lyssa last night---pretty cool you two will be neighbors in a minute! But, I'm sad she'll be leaving me!!! :)
Are you kidding me? I am so proud of you! I have to get into this now!
Hey! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I appreciate the encouragement and the empathy.
As for your coupon savvy, I am impressed. I need to learn. I'm not nearly that patient.
i have to admit that's pretty cool. that would be really fun to spend half the amount of money every time i grocery shop. maybe i'll start doing it soon... :)
Post a Comment