The girls and I went and helped clean our church building and we all actually had a lot of fun! We were in a bit of a rush getting there on time, so I asked Meika to help Sienna get her socks on. Love it when they are nice to each other!
They were in charge of dusting all the chair rail molding stuff and the giant vents on the walls... I think they mostly just ran around the building with one of their little friends.
Can you tell they dressed themselves?
I made this little dress out of some of my old t-shirts following a pattern I bought online. It was a really simple fun dress to make, I would like to just buy some material from the store so its not SO warn out looking... she likes it though, she added her own flare by putting her long sleeve green shirt under it.
No comments:
Post a Comment