We met up with some of Seth's Family to run the 5k in st. George. We actually signed up to run the half marathon but changed after realizing that we were in no way ready for it. We all got rooms at the same hotel and had fun swimming, eating and sitting around talking.

(Erin, Jordan, Seth, Cairen this was taken before the race... it was cold!)

these are all the people in the family who ran the 5k.
I LOVE running with Seth. I think a lot of the times I am the one pushing Seth to do things, but when we are running he is the one who is pushing me, keeping me going and making sure I don't give up. I love it!
Brooke went to dinner with us and the girls and it was so fun to get to talk and just be with her. Sienna was dead tired and fell fast asleep in Brooke's arms while we waited to be seated. She slept through all of dinner and when we got to the hotel we put her in bed and she slept till the morning!!
No comments:
Post a Comment