Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Feeding the ducks in Boulder City

We went to this cute little pond with some friends to feed the ducks. It was pretty cold right by the lake for some reason, the kids didn't mind but I was FREEZING!
Meika & Brennan

Sienna

Sienna eating the ducks popcorn

Random Picture:
I was driving home from the store and looked in my rear view mirror and was overwhelmed by the idea of my girls growing up and not having a cute little girl to sit in the back of my car anymore. So I snapped a quick picture so that I could remember it forever! Sienna was sitting way waving her new sword we got at walmart. She is so cute!

3 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

I still need to do this with your guys some time! Looks fun, call me next time for sure!

Chelsea said...

how fun!!! we will have to go do this!

i said...

i've been feeling nostalgic about my kids growing up too. nice that you took that picture!