Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I am famous! (not really)


The other day I was sitting in class studying between classes, when the retiring law school dean and a cameraman came in. I asked them if they wanted me to leave, but they said no. I figured they would just aim the shot away from me. So when I went to work yesterday someone opened the newspaper, and there I was. It was a big picture on the front page of some section (not like this little one) in a story about the retiring Dean of the Law School. I'm not the pasty, skinny guy in the front, I'm the little guy in the corner you can't see. (I know...its not really a big deal...but for me this is as close to my 15 minutes as I'm going to get).
- Seth

1 comment:

Cairen said...

Thats funny, because in this picture you are like a little tiny dot.