Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Our Trip to Visalia



Two weeks ago we were able to go to california for the blessing of my Brothers Baby Girl (Reagan).
Our trip was a lot of fun for me, we got there saturday morning and then I stayed with my parents till tuesday, but Seth had to head home sunday afternoon to get homework done and so he could go to school and work on monday.
I was able to spend lots of time with the Bambl family. It was so much fun! We are usually so busy with the whole family there that we never really get to just hang-out and chat. So Molly (my sister in law) and I watched all the good shows on t.v. and ate lots of yummy food.
Molly was also nice enough to drive me around to see my Grandparents.. which was a lot of fun.
We ate artichokes...yum! And I even got to particiapte in their family home evening, which was so fun, since we don't really do it at our home.. for many lazy dumb reasons...
Well I had fun there.. I don't know if the trip was as fun for seth but..oh well..
The picture is of Sienna and Reagan.
- Cairen

No comments: