Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Seth Feeding Sienna

These pictures are really funny to me. I asked Seth to feed Sienna some sweet potatos and he said " I will only feed her thirty bites". I thought that was pretty funny because there are only like ten bites in those little baby food things. So after the 2nd bite he says he's done, and leaves the food in front of her... and this is what she did with it.



So if you know Seth this picture is probably really funny to you , he got MY apron on to clean Sienna up.. I think he is so funny. He is so freaked out by all things that are messy!

1 comment:

Lyssa Beth said...

I can understand how Seth feels. I hate messy things! It took me forever to just relax and let Emma go when she's eating...I was alittle OCD about keeping her clean...but that was gone pretty quick with a baby...She looks like she's having so much fun though! She's getting really big!