Friday, April 27, 2007

New Friends



These two little Girls moved into our apartment complex on monday and every day since have knocked on our door twice a day to see if Meika can play. I have no idea where their parents are, because I see them riding around and talking to people all the time.
Seth took this picture because he thought something about this was really funny. So he can comment on it.
One nice thing about the girls is that they are very polite little girls and they are very sweet to meika. She is always sad when the "playing timer goes off" and she has to come in.
And yes meika is outside with a no pants on...
Seth: Well it is funny because the girls are like three times meika's age. They must be really bored. And I'm pretty sure that they are old enough that they should be in school during the day. But its kind of nice that Meika has friends that come over. And it makes me wonder what their parents are doing and why they let their two girls roam around the apartment complex all day. hmmmmm.

No comments: